Freitag, 23. Juli 2010

Prosim

So we finally "got the hang of" German and then went to Prague where they speak Czech! Instead of only rambling English at Germans, I started yelling German at Czechs. Oh well, we're back in Dresden now. :)

Prague was pretty cool! It was super touristy, but that was actually kind of neat. A lot of people spoke all kinds of English, and I met a girl that was exactly like Jasminda from Bend it Like Beckham which made me freak out a little bit. :) I have a theory. English speakers over here speak English louder because they're not used to everyone being able to understand them. This has led to me overhearing a lot of interesting conversations.

Also, Europeans. You guys are so eco-friendly and are going to save the world, but you won't be able to enjoy it because you'll all be dead from lung cancer.

Czech beer is really good and cheaper than soda and water so I've been drinking it with lunch like a true European. In a totally RElated topic, I need to start working out immediately when I get home.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen