Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2010

Homework

I was reminded of my blog whilst looking at a friend's Tumblr and noticing that all of my command buttons were still in German. :) So, I decided to write a little about this semester and how different things are after the trip.

When we first got home, I was so glad to be back. Everyone was super excited to see Adam and me and it was amazing to be back in familiar territory. Now, that familiar territory has turned into a whirlwind of work, school, and band. Even as I blog I should be reading a third of Faulkner's Sound and the Fury, Shakespeare's Twelfth Night and something that I don't even know the name of for Medieval Lit. I also desperately need to work out, put up my clean clothes, and put Adam's wet clothes into the dryer, but that all involves getting off the couch. (Adam came in now, he can deal with the clothes)

It is nice to be back with all my friends, and I'm having a lot of fun hanging out with some different people. All in all, this is a pretty fun semester, but I think I'd enjoy it more if I wasn't exhausted all of the time.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I completely agree.... We would all enjoy life a little more if life itself weren't so tiring.

    AntwortenLöschen